Hogwarts Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Academy

A 2011 Harry Potter RPG Forum!

T.D.P. NewsT.D.P. News  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Term one Begins
Boarding the train EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm by Headmistress Kathryn
Term 1 starts September 1st!

Comments: 0
Special Powers
Boarding the train EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am by Headmistress Kathryn
Special Powers applications are up and will be open until November 30th, at which point the term will end and the staff will go over all the applicants and choose the best. We will let you know by the start of term 2 who has received special powers! You can Apply for these special powers Here!

Term 1 begins
Boarding the train EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm by Headmistress Kathryn
Welcome to Hogwarts! Be sure to get sorted or apply for a job position!

Our very first term here at Hogwarts 2011 is about to begin!

JOIN OUR INTER HOUSE SLUMBER PARTY IN THE GREAT HALL!

HOUSE POINTS:
Gryffindor: 0
Slytherin: 0
Ravenclaw: 0
Hufflepuff: 0

Word Counter

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Boarding the train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Raven looked at the long train of Hogwarts Express, this was her 5th time looking at it to be exact. She turned towards her parents, expression blank. Her blond hair was tied up in a ponytail, though her bangs weren't and were covering the corner of her eye. She was excited to go back to Hogwarts as a prefect, soon to be head-girl.

Her mother hugged her tightly, "Make us proud," she whispered in Raven's ear and let go of her.
As for her father, who didn't show his love, put a hand on her shoulder, "good-bye Raven," he said and kissed the top of her head.

Raven nodded, "Bye..." and boarded the train ready for another year of Hogwarts.

The Slytherin girl found a spot to sit after boarding onto the train, voices were low in the compartment, and also since there weren't a lot of students inside the compartment. Since she wasn't bothered, Raven decided to take out a book to read during the train ride until she has to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

"WAIT ABBY!" Abby turned towards to the person who called her name, which was her mother. Her hand was holding onto the bar that was attached to the train so she can have support entering the machine. Her mother ran towards herand shoved a bag into Abby's arms. "DON'T FORGET THIS! Jeez for crying out loud Abby!"

Abby smiled sheepishly as she caught the bag, "BYE MUM I LOVE YOU!" Abby called out and waved a hand to her parents and entered the train. She then circled in one spot trying to find her brother.

"Now if I were a Luke were would I be...?" She asked herself and began walking to find a seat.
Back to top Go down
Luke~

Luke~

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Luke has already said bye to his parents, and to avoid his annoying little sister he ditched her and went straight into the train. He walked the hall of the train as it rumbled beneath his feet. The scenery outside blurred.

He found a compartment and slid through it as he made sure Abby didn't see him. He loves his sister, but sometimes he needs a break from her. As he walked in Luke noticed the room was quite empty, whispers could be heard. His eyes were then concentrated to a blond girl who sat alone reading. Building up all his courage he walked up to the girl and sat on the seat in front of her to face the girl.

"Hi there..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Raven was concentrated on her book until she heard, close by, a voice who said hello to her. She looked up, her hair shifting a bit. Her hazel eyes blinked a few times before focusing the dark haired boy in front of her.

"Um, hello," she responded. Raven then noticed he was a first year. "Shouldn't you be in the first year compartments?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Luke~

Luke~

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Luke gave a nervous laugh, "Yeah, but I'm hiding from my little sister, she can get annoying. Besides I know for a fact that I'm a Slytherin." He smiled.

He bit his lower lip, wondering what else he can saw to ease the awkward silence, then an idea popped up. "My name is Luke, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Raven didn't know how annoying a sibling can be because she never had one. She couldn't imagine having a sister or a brother, but she pushed the thought in the back of her head.

There was silence between them, but she didn't care, but then he spoke once more, Luke. "My name is Raven." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Luke~

Luke~

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Luke smiled sheepishly and literally had nothing else to say. Practically for the remainder of the train ride he stayed quiet, waiting to go to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 am

As the scenery passed by outside the window, Raven remained silent. There was nothing to say to the first year. She was silent until they were close to Hogwarts and the lake appeared outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boarding the train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding the train   Boarding the train Empty

Back to top Go down

Boarding the train
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Academy :: Platform 9 & 3/4 :: Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: