Hogwarts Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Academy

A 2011 Harry Potter RPG Forum!

T.D.P. NewsT.D.P. News  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Term one Begins
Introduction to Potions EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm by Headmistress Kathryn
Term 1 starts September 1st!

Comments: 0
Special Powers
Introduction to Potions EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am by Headmistress Kathryn
Special Powers applications are up and will be open until November 30th, at which point the term will end and the staff will go over all the applicants and choose the best. We will let you know by the start of term 2 who has received special powers! You can Apply for these special powers Here!

Term 1 begins
Introduction to Potions EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm by Headmistress Kathryn
Welcome to Hogwarts! Be sure to get sorted or apply for a job position!

Our very first term here at Hogwarts 2011 is about to begin!

JOIN OUR INTER HOUSE SLUMBER PARTY IN THE GREAT HALL!

HOUSE POINTS:
Gryffindor: 0
Slytherin: 0
Ravenclaw: 0
Hufflepuff: 0

Word Counter

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduction to Potions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
professor valek
Head of Slytherin House

Introduction to Potions Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Potions   Introduction to Potions EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

Professor Valek entered his classroom swiftly, shutting the door behind him with a flick of his wand. He stood before his class and looked at them. They would not be starting their lessons today, though the students did not know this. Today he was going to introduce them to potions, and what he expected from each and every one of them.

"My name is Professor Valek. You shall call me Professor, Professor Valek, or Sir, and NOTHING else." He glared at them. He knew at lest a few students would try to get away with calling him something, anything, else, and he hated it. "Now, today we are going to get acquainted with the subject of Potions. I will, today, tell you exactly what I expect of you in my class. For those of you who have not read the rules of this class, it would be BEST to do so." He paused in his speech, walking around his desk to gather a handful of papers.

"THESE," He said, flourishing them in the air. "Are your final exams, do not worry, I shall not be giving you a sample go at your exams, I do not believe it would do any good, I believe it would do more damage than good seeing as how you lot have not yet learned how to prepare the potions needed to pass your exams. However, I Do expect you to keep these in mind this term." He set the papers back on his desk and turned to face his class once more, his hands on his hips, wand still held in his right hand."I expect you to label EVERY piece of homework I assign you with the following." He flicked his wand toward the black board behind his desk and the chalk began writing of it's own accord

Name:
House:
Year:
Lesson:

"Anyone who 'forgets' will be given a ONE TIME warning, any time past that will result in points off the assignment. I also expect you to respect me, your classmates, your other professors, and yourselves. The last of which is probably the most important, if you do not respect yourselves, you cannot respect anyone else, and let me tell you lot now, be warned, any student caught being disrespectful in MY presence....will be in dire trouble. You have been warned. Now, off with you lot, I've got lessons to prepare for. And mind you don't forget what I've said." he flicked his wand at the door and it opened, excusing the students.

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Potions
Page 1 of 1